Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Grandma's Love - Amor De Vó

Oxum

I went inside the world that they made for you, grandma. It was a 
world made for monsters. The real monsters that never really came down here. They made assumptions about your love, about our story, about the grace you guarded safely in my humble glory. 
One and new.
If you didn´t know before, now you do....
Your innocence is always true. You told me to take my angels and bring it back to mom as if I was you.
I wish you told me more about the world I didn´t know, unless through you. 
Maybe I would have been as good as a grandma you are for me and my children, they will forever echo your love and the home you built in your heart for me. I´m so Thankful...
It reflects the darkness as gold, like your mama Oxum...

Djanine Assunção Tavares Queiroz Putin Stalin

Love, Dja

No comments:

Post a Comment