Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vigilant - Vigilante



Who is vigilant of our shared story?
Who comes and goes when 
Time is asking for 
~Short term and long term wounds~
Despite the evidence and our memory?
Who laid out the choices?
Who made way across the field
And through that road of dirt 
Sang my words in many voices?
We carved, touching the nerve in surgery 
Operating our crafts
~Knowing where to pull and
What to correct~
So we moved in the waves 
Of our hand made and heart felt melody.
Training the movements of a thought
Placing a check point with love knots
Retreating during the day
At night, advancing our plot
Knowing we said enough with only one shot.
If you came for a do over,
Make not an invention that erases wounds,
Instead, tell me where it hurts
Tell me how you felt at the time I missed you.
There you may find your own peace at last
~My last kiss and the cut
Most profound...~

Djanine Queiroz Putin
July 26th 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment