Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - Feliz Ano Novo


Unfolding
By Dja
So I changed,
I grew far and near,
I cried before a world I didn’t know,
Threatened between the truth and the lies…
So I searched,
I sought far and near,
I knelt before the darkest visions of nothingness,
Confused between what I held and what I had to give…
So I moved,
I traveled far and near,
I crumbled before the longing for home,
Unsure about what I lost and what I had found…
So I meditated,
I went far and near,
I let go before the deepest fear of seeing One,
Deeply touched by the love created in peace…
Now I harbor the revealing of innocence,
Intuitively guided within,
Protected and nurtured with this love,
The only Heaven there is…
Abrindo
Dja
Então eu mudei,
Eu cresci aqui e ali,
E chorei diante de um mundo que eu não conhecia,
Ameaçada diante da verdade e das mentiras ...
Então eu procurei,
Eu busquei aqui e ali,
E ajoelhei-me diante das visões mais escuras no nada,
Confusa entre o que eu guardava e o que eu tinha para dar ...
Então eu me mudei,
Eu viajei aqui e ali,
E desmoronei perante a saudade de casa,
Insegura pelo o que perdi e o que encontrei ...
Então eu meditei,
Fui longe e perto,
E assim pude deixar ir o medo mais profundo de ver o Todo,
Profundamente tocada pelo amor criado em paz, no silencio...
Agora eu abrigo a revelação da inocência,
Intuitivamente guiada por dentro,
Protegida e alimentada com este amor,
O único ser que há ...

No comments:

Post a Comment