Friday, February 11, 2022

Our Fate - Nosso Destino

Com Amor, Djanine

«Nations»

(Listening To Disturbed – The Game)


The great depression as a load of sentiment never delivered.

What does it mean?

It means that I can´t carry it anymore and I want to go home.

Do you have the address?

I don´t feel encouraged to spend my days this way.

This isn´t a matter of your wishes.

What exactly have I commited myself to, Sir?

A Nation within many nations.

And you alone rule it?

No. We do.

I don´t want to rule anyone but myself.

Except you can´t rule yourself away from me.

Let´s solve this problem now then. What do you need?

To twick some of your writtings.

Ok fine. I´ve done that too with other people´s Art. I was having fun though. What´s in it for you?

Our Home…


Djanine Putin Stalin

May 3rd 2022


 

No comments:

Post a Comment