Sunday, July 29, 2018

Coffee & Tea - Café & Guaraná

 Pubs & Butecos
 😜
Tricks Of Eliminations
I'm Working With You Until I Arrive At The Conclusion That You Won't Correspond To My Communicated And Agreed Upon 'Marriage' Expectations.
I Am Indeed Demanding, Self-Centered, Particular And Spoiled (Not A Competition Trait. However, I Did Both, Earned It All By Myself And Thanked The Odds Of My Unique Life Circumstances To Whatever Created Me...). "Surviving" The Odds Of My Ordinary And Extraordinary Existence Thought Me That To Be Humble I Would Have To Pay All Of My "Debts" As Well As Owe Nothing To The Poor Empty Spirit I Know All Too Well...
To Be Humble Is, To Me, A Means To Model To My Children That They Are Worth Everything Inside Me, Regardless Of The Prize I Take Home Everyday...
No One Other Than My Mother Reminded Me To Write And We Are Not Even "Good Friends"...
No One Other Than My Own Friends And Family "Betrayed" Me...
No One Other Than My Enemies Embraced My Self-Hatred As Theirs And Offered Me A Way To Cope Without Guilt.
No One Other Than My True Lover Has The RITE To Kill Me...
Djanine Assunção Tavares (Blank)...
November 27th 2022
P.S. Alguém Disse Que 'A Pobreza De Espírito É A Pior De Todas As Pobrezas'...

No comments:

Post a Comment