Sunday, June 10, 2018

Child - Criança




As many of You, parts of me, my own freedom...
At last when 'you' can see with these eyes - Child, you can not astray.
My own existence in each and every ONE of you, as in me, right here, on my Navel...
Essential Essence transcending explanation.
I see transparently, crystal clear beyond all invented 'barriers' and 'disorders' for I'm all that too - I and 'you'...
Yes, and You Know IT, as I do...
Perfectly Intact is OUR Meeting - 'Time and Space' does not interfere with Love, nor could anything else. For when Love is "There", WHO would Know of it's lacking?
Again and Again, right "Here" is all there is....
Everything in such a 'tiny' realization, 'my' only request.
For I long and patiently wait for ALL MY TINY LITTLE PIECES to mend so I can be only ONE with THE WHOLE YOU that we dreamed together - only a dream, innocent child - nothing to forget but, to Remember...

-Dja Putin



 


No comments:

Post a Comment