Friday, April 20, 2018

Remembering - Lembrando


SENSES AND SPELLS
When the chords of my voice were operated I forgot the hoarseness of everything I didn't say...
My enlarged tonsils kept growing until it left my throat but my mom kept the notes...
I put two knots on each of my eggs so that the echo of my thoughts wouldn't blind my vision.
If you are addicted to my face, I´ll make you go deaf.
If you can't let my work reach it's destination, I'll cut off your fingers.
If you can't stand the heat of my voice, I'll be scalping my tears from the top of your head.
If you can smell my pain and you find it funny, I'll burn your skin with the acid from your stomach...
If you can't taste the flavors of truth and speak your very own, I'll design and apply the perfect eye color for you with plastic...
This very unique craft will be so the practice of the language I create for, without the intervention of my "noise", there is no window in my room but the door you walked in from.
You must surgically leave from the same entrance IF you were ever invited in the first place.
I do not accept apologies but confessions...
The belly that is "bearing" my child must be cut open exactly as mine was, now, and my child taken out of it and left to die for I've never impregnated a woman that wasn't mine. As my woman she must appear before me and declare that I am the father.
If your medicine is made with spells that I have never casted you are forever now, tided to this one, and I have kept all of the roots of your deeds sprouting out of your own mouth. If you can't speak nor sing lullabies of correction I will kill all of your offspring with drought, famine and thirst.
Return my Daughter Beatriz And My Son Lukas Bono, before it's too late to cry...

Porque Para Você Faltou Amor,
Love, Djanine Putin
July 29th 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment