Sunday, February 18, 2018

Wise Winter - Sábio Inverno




Wise Winter 2018.

So Winter, the blindness in every flake of snow falling right now, I know loneliness and I welcome it, ~Come In…~
So sweet you are, as the bliss in every glimpse of ~Being With, Endlessly…~
So glad I feel that I’ve known you in this gentle way, thank you for the privilege of your presence.
So you’ve taught me infinitely, the wisdom of no separation whenever I choose again, ~Your Sight…~
So Portland, OR grew on me and now I adore Winters where before I dreaded it. Then, I could only think of what “I’ve been missing”, the warmth of my Olinda, PE.
So is my stubborn Irish husband, so used to ‘this air’, the snow angel ‘they’ talked about?
So he came back to heal with and we trust our hearts as before, ~Always… ~
So do we? We concern with it no more…
So Winter warms the heart of the young-man whom loves to play in it.
So he too is always inviting ‘new comers’ and welcomed them all before they came, ~ Glad With You I Am…~
So he watches joyous from his bedroom window the white sheet of such anticipated snow. On the ground, Now It Is – Thank you for ~Childhood…~
So “You” show me all this beauty and I thank you again for Winter too, it’s Wise and it speaks to the ~One whom needs to slowdown at least for a season, Understandably…~
So many books this year!  They are everywhere, second only to the Excited Curiosity reading them!
So that’s how it must be for there to be ~Purpose and Enthusiasm…~
So cold and fresh, crispy breath of new .
So feel this shiver for a lonely Winter is one ever lasting for just a while, ~My Dear…~
 Dja Putin Stalin

No comments:

Post a Comment