Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Flow - Fluir

-Some Times It´s Easier To Call Jesus Directly- 
Pay Djanine, HOJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
11/11/2022
It keeps moving, it's the flow. It won't wait for my second guesses. It won't stop for a minute to wonder. It is committed to moving, creating...
My comforts have many versions, and the flow will only see one truth.
My auto-pilot is blind, my senses shutdown and communication is only symbolic. The flow is flowing through what I thought I was, my cracks filled with what I can't describe... It gently guides me to embrace my unlabeled self.
No bargains nor infinite debts, no deals of silencing secrets kept prisoners in a present past. The flow won't betray. It is interested in the essence I overlook while I'm distracted trying to follow the processes of how I came to be... 


Why would I continue to foster the pain of not knowing how to stop hurting? Where is the shutoff switch? Out here, it only makes sense once is over. Out here there are provisions and conditions. I too can't forget the rules even when I give my best. Do we not deserve because we owe, or do we owe because we're not deserving? So the gambling goes on... 

The flow answers saying everything is Love or is asking for it. 
Then I'm back where I started; -Untamed, Unrestricted. Loved...

However briefly, Loved...

-Dja Putin

No comments:

Post a Comment