Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Birthday


A girl and a woman, forever friends whom I admire...
A crusader and a healer, inflicted wounds and exposed ill, your touch heals...
Serene and devastating, no one knows of such peace... They've heard stories.
Your caring and cruel words, navigating one's heart in search of love... And you found it right here.
Red sweet wine in your tongue -It stained my kisses, and all my poems with your presence...
You are the virtue in my perverted thoughts, they only long for your consent...
You've guided me with such an angel authority... I've accepted your blessings, and who would dare not to take your gifts?
Your sacred soup, coffee and tea, your perfect smile, your gentle wisdom, your chocolate eyes, your heart felt favorite songs, your romantic body, your lesson book, your soft voice, your magical herbs, your keen intuition, your self-respect...
Dear, I'm blessed with the gifts you are -thank you for sharing them with me..

-Djanine Putin Stalin



No comments:

Post a Comment