Friday, April 5, 2013

Practicing - Praticando

It's been a month since I've began practicing the exercises from the book A Course In Miracles.. Most of it, if not all of it, this far, exposes the old conditioning of our "programed" thoughts. How interesting finding the huge difference between 'knowing' that and conscientiously experimenting and experiencing it. There are loads of exercises left for me to practice but I thought I would share "my" initial perception.
Love, Dja

um mês comecei a praticar os exercícios do livro Um Curso Em Milagres.. A maior parte, se não todos eles, até agora, expõe o velho condicionamento dos nossos "programas" de pensamento. Muito interessante ir encontrando a enorme diferença entre "saber" disso e conscientemente experimentar e experienciar isto. Ainda há muitos exercícios para praticar, mas eu pensei em partilhar esta "minha" percepção inicial.
Com Amor, Dja

 

No comments:

Post a Comment